Fall 2005 applicants may log into the system beginning January, 2005.
Because we will be using e-mail to communicate with applicants throughout the admission process, it is critical that you to establish and maintain an email account and check it regularly for updates.
to UC Berkeley can use the system to complete important tasks and remember important dates.
- Verify that their application has been received at Berkeley
- Learn of any additional requirements or supplemental materials needed to process their application file
- Complete important tasks and remember important dates.
- Learn of their admission status the day decisions are posted (Freshmen: March 31, 2005; Transfer students: April 29, 2005).
Admitted students will continue to use myBerkeleyApp to:
- Learn about special events for prospective Berkeley students.
- Access a personalized checklist of steps needed to accept their offer of admission.
- Submit their Statement of Intention to Register (SIR) and other necessary enrollment forms.
- Apply for housing, access financial aid information and learn about other opportunities and resources.