- Federal Student Aid - A website created by the U.S. Department of Education to provide relevant, comprehensive information about why to go, how to go, and how to pay for college or other postsecondary education programs.
- www.fafsa.ed.gov - Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid on the web.
- www.pin.ed.gov - You'll need a personal identification number (PIN) for completing the FAFSA online.If you are a dependent student, one of your parents will need a PIN also.
- Federal Direct Loans - This site allows you to complete an electronic promissory note for a Federal Direct Loan. You will also need to complete the online Entrance Counseling if you are a first-time borrower at Berkeley.
- University of California Office of the President - This is the home of the UC System. You'll find links to other UC campuses.
- California Student Aid Commission - This site is the home of the office that administers the Cal Grant Program.
UC Berkeley Sites
- MyFinAid - Online financial aid system.
- Bear Facts - Online access to student registration, transcripts, billing, financial aid, and more.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) - online process to have financial aid refunds deposited directly to your checking or savings account.
- Undergraduate Admission
- Graduate Admission
- Housing and Dining Services
- Cal Student Orientation (CalSO) - orientation programs for new students.
Other Helpful Sites
- CashCourse.org - a website funded by the National Endowment for Financial Education, an independent, nonprofit foundation committed to educating college students and recent graduates on a broad range of financial topics, including budgeting, credit card usage, setting financial goals, and income taxes.