View Your Awards on MyFinAid
UC Berkeley students can access their financial aid awards and other information on MyFinAid. You will need your CalNet ID to log on to MyFinAid. On MyFinAid you can:
- View important messages regarding your financial aid awards.
- Learn if your financial aid file is incomplete and what documents you need to submit to complete your file.
- Accept or decline your awards.
- Report additional resources that you expect to receive, such as scholarships and fellowships.
- Make corrections to your enrollment plan and/or expected graduation date.
- Convert money between need-based loans and work-study awards.