- Federal Student Aid - A website created by the U.S. Department of Education to provide relevant, comprehensive information about why to go, how to go, and how to pay for college or other postsecondary education programs.
- www.fafsa.ed.gov - Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid on the web.
- www.pin.ed.gov - You'll need a personal identification number (PIN) for completing the FAFSA online.
- Federal Direct Loans - This site allows you to complete an electronic promissory note for a Federal Direct Loan. You will also need to complete the online Entrance Counseling if you are a first-time borrower at Berkeley.
- National Student Loan Data System for Students is the U.S. Department of Education's (ED's) central database for student aid.
- University of California Office of the President--This is the home of the UC System. You'll find links to other UC campuses.
UC Berkeley Sites
- MyFinAid - Online financial aid system.
- Bear Facts--Online access to student registration, transcripts, billing and more.
- Billing and Payment Services
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT--online process to have financial aid refunds deposited directly to your checking or savings account.
- Graduate Admission
- Housing and Dining Services
Other Helpful Sites
- CashCourse.org--a website funded by the National Endowment for Financial Education, an independent, nonprofit foundation committed to educating college students and recent graduates on a broad range of financial topics, including budgeting, credit card usage, setting financial goals, and income taxes.