UC Berkeley Financial Aid and Scholarships Office
We will be closed on Thursday, July 4, 2013 for the Independence Day holiday.
Please visit the following links for helpful information on common financial aid topics:
- Summer 2013 Financial Aid Payments and Refunds
- Overview of When and How Aid Pays
- Types of Aid
- Steps for Loans
- Emergency Loans
- Overview of Work-Study / Frequently Asked Questions
- Summer Financial Aid for Undergraduate Students
- Summer Financial Aid for Graduate and Professional Students
- 2013-14 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for Undergraduate Students
- 2013-14 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for Graduate Students
- Financial Aid Information for New Undergraduate Students
To search for additional information, please visit the following websites:
If your question is urgent or complex, please contact us by telephone or in person.
Cal Student Central
Cal Student Central is the destination for student University business related to financial aid, fees and billing, payments, disbursements, registration, and enrollment.
Cal Student Central:
Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
120 Sproul Hall
Telephone: (510) 664-9181, Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to noon and 1 to 4 p.m.
Summer 2013 emergency loans are available May 28 - August 16, 2013
When sending email, please be sure to include your Student ID number.
- Undergraduate Student Email Address: email@example.com
- Graduate Student Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work-Study Email Address: email@example.com
- Summer Financial Aid Inquiries: The Summer Financial Aid email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, is available from February 1 through August 30, 2013. Please visit the Summer Financial Aid website to learn about the types of financial aid available for the many summer programs offered.
Financial Aid Forms Fax Number:
Financial Aid and Scholarships Office
201 Sproul Hall #1960
Berkeley, CA 94720-1960